Here you can download happy mother's day images, happy mother's day quotes and happy mother's day Gif for free.

Saturday 17 March 2018

50+ Happy Mother's Day 2018 Sayings | Mother's Day Sayings, Messages and Quotes 2018

Mother's Day Sayings 2018 - Mother's Day Messages - The Mother's Day Celebrations starts back from the ancient Greek emperor's era. Also, the roots of the Mother's Day was found in the Ancient United Kingdom, where the day was celebrated as the Mothering Sunday. On this occasion, we wish our mother or motherly figure a Very Happy Mother's Day and share some Mother's Day 2018 Sayings with her. Along with the Mother's Day Sayings, we share the Mother's Day Quotes and Messages, that are used to increase the joyfulness of the festival.

Happy Mother's Day Sayings, Quotes and Messages
Happy Mother's Day Sayings, Quotes and Messages


If you are the one who are willing to share some amazing Mother's day Sayings and Quotes with your mother on this Mother's Day, then you are at the right place. As the Mother's Day is here, we've got the collection of Happy Mother's Day 2018 Sayings and Messages, that'll help you to enjoy the day and make your mom Happy on this festival of celebrating motherhood. 

Happy Mother's Day Sayings, Messages and Quotes 2018 

You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.

There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap; no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day Mom.

Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always!

Happy Mother’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying Thank you It means I love you, you are my mother, my friend!
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. - Best mother's Day Sayings 2018

Mother is the biggest gift of God to all human being believe it or not she is the real queen she protect her child and not mean love u a lot…

“I love you mum and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times.”

Smiles of happy sunshine, Arms of everlasting Luv, Touch of sweet roses, There is magic in the air Whenever ur there, Mother, everything to U I owe, May all pleasures of life come ur way.”Happy Mother’s day.

You’ve seen me laugh you’ve seen me cry and always you were there with me I may not have always said it but thanks, and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.

Short Mothers day Quotes | Mother's Day Quotes 2018


Mothers Day Sayings 2018
Mothers Day Sayings 2018

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

I believe in love at first sight because I’ve been loving my mother since I opened my eyes. - Short Mother's Day Quotes

A young boy said to his mother, ‘How old were you when I was born?’ His mother replied, ’23.’ ‘Wow, that’s a lot of time we missed spending together.’

It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.

“Mom, you must have been hand-picked to be the right mom for me. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for you.” - Cute Mother's Day Quotes 2018

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”

“Mom you are one of a kind, and I am glad I get to have you as my mom. I have learned much and felt loved by you.”

“You have been the most supportive and generous person I have ever known. Thanks for having a huge heart and loving me.”

“A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.”

“Mom, you have all the qualities that make a great mother, and your hard work makes you an even greater mom.”

“A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
 

Mother's Day Quotes Sayings | Lovely Mother's Day Sayings 2018


M is for the moments spent together, O is for the optimism you have, T is for your tenderness, H is for the happiness you bring, E is for your everlasting love, R is for the respect I have for you.

Mother, to one who bears the sweetest name, and adds luster to the same. Long life to you, for there is no other, who can take your place, my dear mother.

Dear mom, thank you for always being there for me. I should tell you how much I love you every single day, but I don’t. So here it is – I Love You Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.

You have always been a giver, a heart so kind and true, so it isn’t any wonder, why your family truly loves you.

I hope your day is perfect, I ask god to watch over you, keep you well and safe from harm, in everything you do. I love you ma.

When I was young you helped me grow, and taught me all I had to know. Of love and trust and faith and hope, and everything it takes to cope. You may have thought I didn’t hear, or maybe that you weren’t clear. But all the things you taught to me, were heeded over carefully. And now I want to thank you for, your love, your care, and so much more. Happy Mother’s Day Ma.

God made a wonderful mother, a mother who never grows old, he made her shine of the sunshine, and he molded her heart of pure gold. In her eyes he placed bright shining stars, in her cheeks fair roses you see. God made a wonderful mother, and he gave that dear mother to me.

My mother, my friend so dear, throughout my life, you’re always near. A tender smile, to guide my way, you’re the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mother’s Day to you mom.

Dear mommy, thank you for tucking me in, picking me up, and showing me how. Thank you for teaching me to do things on my own, and believing in me when I try. Thank you for hugging me and loving me and doing special things to make me happy.

Famous Mother's Day Sayings | Mother's Day Quotes from Famous People


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
- Sarah Malin


God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Rudyard Kipling


All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Sophia Loren

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
- Mark Twain

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- Lin Yutang

Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Marion C. Garretty

Heartfelt Mother's Day Messages 2018 | Emotional Messages for Mother's Day

I may not remember that I was inside you,
but I know that today I’m inside your heart,
I thank you for all the love and affection.

A Mother’s Day text is my small and loving attention.
M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For she’s growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT and always be

You will never know how special you are to me. You have taught me to be a mom. Over the years I watched you and today I walk in the foot steps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you.
I love you mom with all my heart.

May God bless all the Mothers That give of themselves And tend to their household needs
Before the needs of ‘self’ For they are there with comfort For each child’s broken heart,
Bringing them to God in prayer, With His love to impart.

Here’s wishing you a Mother’s Day That’s filled with every pleasure, And a future that’s as happy As the memories you treasure!

Mother's Day Quotes and Sayings for Cards | What to Write on Mother's Day Cards?

I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. 

Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day!
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day. 

I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
A good mother loves fiercely but ultimately brings up her children to thrive without her. 
Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.

But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.
My mother once told me, when you have to make a decision, imagine the person you want to become someday. Ask yourself, what would that person do?

Final Words | Happy Mother's Day 2018 Sayings, Messages and Quotes 


Sharing these Mother's Day Sayings, Messages and Quotes with your mother will help you better to celebrate this day. There is no other way to meet your mom and make her day happy with these Mother's Day Sayings, Messages and Quotes 2018. If you are living away from your mother, then you should definitely share these Happy Mother's Day Quotes and Messages via an online communication medium and make her happy. So, these are all of the best Happy Mother's Day Sayings and Quotes, that you should share with your mother and make her day happy on this day of celebrating motherhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.