Here you can download happy mother's day images, happy mother's day quotes and happy mother's day Gif for free.

Sunday 31 December 2017

2018 New Year Wishes For Lover | New Year Wishes for GF and BF







Falling in love is the most beautiful thing which will happen to anyone and if you’ve boyfriend/girlfriend then you are one of those lucky people. This happy new year 2018 send some awesome wishes on happy new year 2018 for lover. Sending wishes on happy new year to a lover will make a couple's bond stronger. Because your lover will be the one who needs a sweet wish on happy new year 2018 and when you’re in a relationship it is your duty as a to wish good wishes on happy new year 2018 for lover and believe me or your lover will remember these wishes for a long time. Sometimes we get so busy in our lives that we forget to wish our beloved persons and if you are planned to send happy new year 2018 wishes for a partner then this post will definitely help you.



I still remember when the first time I sent happy new year wishes for a lover, I got an overwhelming reply from my girlfriend on midnight. I didn’t know a simple wish would going to make her day so much special. And that’s the reason i decided to send some best happy new year 2018 wishes for a lover and I think every person who is in a relationship than whether it’s boy or girl it doesn’t matter, you must send some unique and best happy new year 2018 wishes to a lover.

Happy New Year Animated GIF Images


I have a collection of some awesome greeting on happy new year 2018 for lover and I have edited them in a neat and perfect manner which can be used by anyone to send greetings on the happy new year 2018 for a lover. Greetings are those kinds of wishes which everyone expects from their beloved ones and please don’t forget to send wishes on happy new year 2018 to your lover.
So following are some awesome collections on happy new year wishes for lover.




Happy New year wishes for lover

I am entering into a New Year and wishing you too. I am sure we will remain together and will enjoy our relation at new heights.




You are my sweetheart, and I am your lover. This thing is enough to make this New Year as the happiest year of my life. Thank you so much for your love!


I know all years are of the same length and have their stars rules but I cannot forget our previous lovely year but also wish all the best for an upcoming year.

A very first day of New Year has been started and we are getting close and close as the time is passing. I hope this New Year will accompany us with new facilities in our relationship.


You are a great person and I would like to praise you all the moments throughout the day. I love you and also love this New Year.

 Happy New Year 2018 wishes to lover

New Year 2018 Wishes for Lover



The New Year is neither a new beginning in our relationship nor the old year can take away the wonderful moments we have shared, but the New Year gives the opportunity to promise to strengthen our bond.
I Will Never Be Complete Without Your Love, Being Closer To Me Makes Me Feel Loved. I Thank God For Giving Me Such A Handsome Gift. It Is Because Of Your Love That Am Happy And Healthy, Happy New Year My Dear.
Nothing prepared me for this moment. Happy New Year to the most important person in my life.
To my dearest loved one, may your New Year celebration be full of fervor and happiness and your life blooms up with a thousand good opportunities.                                                     
As the New Year rings the bell I would like to thank you for making the year gone by a wonderful one being by my side, and I hope you shall continue to do so in the days to come.
Your love has given me the courage to walk the less-traveled paths and to be the person I have always wanted to become

 Happy New Year 2018 wishes for lover


You were the hottest girl,
I had ever laid my eyes on,
You have the most beautiful heart,
I have ever felt,
I love you sweetie!!


People need air,
People need food,
People need water,
I just need your smiles and kisses,
I love you more each year, with each breath,
Wishing Happy New Year to you!!


I met you, the perfect girlfriend,
Kiss you, consider you,
embrace you, dribble over you,
miss you, long for you,
these are the things,
I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long,
Wonderful New Year 2018!!


The first year, I think of you and I
hope all your days with the sun and
your nights are filled with getting
pretty dreams. Happy New Year 2018!


Although we are miles apart,
I hope you know I was thinking about too often,
and I wish you over the next year,
my dear friend. Happy New Year 2018!


Hopes for those you love, that’s
why I sent your way. Any desire to
give you pleasure can. Happy New Year!
Rainbow sky and nights of stars are what you wish,
along with anything but success in
everything you do. Best wishes for the new year 2018!


Final Words on Happy New Year 2018 Wishes for lover-

Now I think I have given you the material which you were seeking for and if really want to put a smile on your partner’s face then send this awesome happy new year wishes 2018 to lover. We must give our time to wish our beloved ones and if you have BF/GF then consider yourself as lucky because most of the people don’t get the love they deserve. So instead of sitting idle this year send some best happy new year wishes 2018 to lover and then enjoy the lovely new year with your partner.  

Footnotes:-
Youtube.com
Wikipedia
Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.